Saturday, July 6, 2013

...photography education is like being a shark. if you don't keep moving. you die.

well not literally die. but yjou really can't keep up in this market without constantly trying to learn and improve upon techniques. offer different products and services. things of that nature.
i've recently had the honor of learning some new editing tips and tricks from Jessica Porter {a very talented photo retoucher who has worked with everyone you can think of, including Victoria's Secret..ya she knows what she's doing} haha
i wanted to just take a second to show you the growth i've accomplished in the past 4 years. the first picture i'm posting is one of the first paying senior clients {who happened to be my husband's cousin haha} and they were so sweet to me, and so encouraging. and yes, i thought this photo was great. now i cringe, but i thought it was awesome then. in fact most of all of ty's family come to me for photos.
and the second image is a recent shot. a professional camera. and i've learned so so so so much in 4 years, i cannot WAIT to see what i learn in the next 4 and the next 4 and the next... well you get the idea.
so i'll leave you with this. we all start somewhere. be nice.

xoxo
m


2 comments:

keylogger said...

I would like to suggest a keyboard design for microsoft. I have yet to find a manufacturer that makes something like this yet I believe there is demand for it. I’ve been looking for an ergonomic keyboard like your natural ergonomic desktop 7000 but without the number keypad on the right. The mobile keyboard 5000 is close but is too small since it’s designed for portability. I’m looking for a keyboard for PCs at work & home that do not need to be transported anywhere.I hope you hear my suggestion and I’ll be on the lookout for this keyboard. Thanks.



keylogger

Toddler costume said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
toddler costume