Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring was here, but then left....

SO. Back to neglecting the blog. hahahaha
I'm in the midst of busy season picking up. Loving every second of it. Working on branding with a fabulous PR girlie named Jennifer Rashkin. She's been an amazing support and inspiration and is keeping me from being a wuss about putting a website together and really putting myself out there more.
So, I'm going to try and make it a habit to keep updating the blog at least until the site is done. At which time I plan to have a blog there, whether it's just this one linked to it or something new all together. SO. I'll leave you today with some stuff I've been working on. See you all tomorrow~!

xo
Mandi






1 comment:

RAILROAD JOBS said...

Loving life is very sweet and enjoy in your hole life . That's nice...

RAILROAD JOBS