Monday, March 4, 2013

Let the Changes BEGIN!

So...
I'm super excited for spring.
Warm air, picnics with my kiddos. Long walks with my camera.
Oh and the loads of sessions I've got booked already.
SUPER stoked.
ALSO, a new website is coming and it's fabulous.
I've got new branding in the works.
Total overhaul for Rock & Royalty.
I'm also going to have an assistant a couple days a week to keep things
running smoothly.
I'm a one person business right now, so everything is up to me.
Which means this entire time I was sick, in the hospital, had sick kids.... that all effects
my workflow.
I'm directly responsible for everything that takes place with this business {good or bad.}
I'm working to have a lot quicker turn around time, and coming up with more specials
for you guys!
In the mean time, thank you for your continued love and support.


xo
mandi

3 comments:

estetik said...

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I think you made various good points in features also.
his was actually an attention-grabbing subject, I am very fortunate to have the ability to come to your blog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come again another time.
Estetik

ottoman beds said...

I AM WITH YOU FOR CHANGING THE CULTURE...

job idea said...

no markable posts u post here,,ut all the photograph r nice..
JOB SEARCH